Madras Transportation System Plan
The City wants to hear from you on March 7!
Welcome to the website for the Madras Transportation System Plan Update. Check back to learn more about this project and upcoming meetings.
What is a Transportation System Plan?
A Transportation System Plan (TSP) is the document that guides the future development of the transportation system within Madras. It provides a vision for:
- Where future roadway improvements are needed to serve existing and future travel demand
- Safety improvements that will help all users travel around and through Madras more safely
- Specific plans for the development of the pedestrian, bicycle, and transit systems
- Goals and policies that will help guide the development of the transportation system
How can I get involved?
The Madras TSP Update is an ongoing effort that will provide for many opportunities for interested parties to provide input and feedback.
Options to get involved include:
- Sign-up to this website to receive ongoing updates of new content and upcoming meetings. Click "Subscribe" in the upper right corner of this webpage to register.
- Attend a public open house or project advisory committee meeting. Upcoming meetings can be found by clicking here
- Review recent project documents. Draft and Final documents can be found by clicking here